Are consults right for you?
Services: Training consult* and injuries consult**.
Most people who sign up for consults fall into a several distinct categories:
- You want direction in your training.
- You want an experienced coach looking over what you’re doing to feel assured.
- You want to be be able to consult a coach about your training about any questions and needs you may have who can adjust a program to your specific situation.
- You have an injury and physical therapy may not be an option.
- You have an injury and you’ve tried traditional doctors and physical therapists and none of that seems to work.
- You need an experienced hand to help guide you to working back from an injury for your daily life or sport.
If you fall into one or several of the categories above, training and/or injury consultation may be right for you.
You should only do consultations if you are able to be consistent with sticking to the plan. If you are inconsistent with the program(s), they probably won’t work. It will be very frustrating for both of us. Hence, if you decide to pursue this, you need to be fully committed to sticking with the plan throughout the entire month.
* This is a training consult, not personal training. Personal training is regulated according to the laws of different countries and states. Any information received from consultation should not be misconstrued as personal training.
** This is an injuries consult, not physical therapy. Physical therapy is regulated according to the laws of different countries and states. Any information received from consultation should not be misconstrued as physical therapy.
There is currently availability for training consultation and injuries consultation. This is the process.
- You indicate what program(s) you are interested in.
- I will send you question(s) so I can get an initial idea about the particular area(s) that we’re working on. Payment is due when you send me the answers back.
- I’ll e-mail you what I’m thinking about the particular situation with a plan of action for you to look over for questions you may have.
- We will schedule a 30-60 minute Skype call to discuss the program(s) and any question. There is no additional cost to you.
- You send me updates after your workouts and/or weekly or month at your discretion. Typically, these range from 1-3 times a week. If we need to modify a program based on what you are experiencing we will do it.
The payment for the month of training and/or injuries consultation does not begin until the Skype session.
If you are interested, please indicate the program(s) that interest you below. There is a package deal for both. Rates are subject to change, mainly based on availability.